COME TO WIN, COME TO FUTURE -- 2012 Versolsolar Appreciation Dinner
On May 17, 2012, Versolsolar Hangzhou Technology Co., Ltd. successfully held Appreciation Dinner "Come to win, come to future" in Radisson Hotel Pudong Century Park, to express gratitude to the years cooperative partners, industry experts, leaders and media for supporting and trusting Versolsolar's growth & development and enhancing mutual communication and friendship. Many domestic and foreign well-known scholars and experts, business partners and media friends in the PV industry attended the dinner and enjoyed Versolsolars Enterprise Essence of "Professional & Efficient" and Growth Story.
Li Junfeng, Deputy Director of the Institute of Energy of National Development and Reform Commission, Zhao Yuwen, Director of Professional PV Committee of China Renewable Energy Institute, Kris Zheng, CEO of Hangzhou Versolsolr Technology Co., Ltd, delivered a welcome speech for the dinner. Miss Yuan Huihui, sales director of Versolsolar, and Mr. Xu Le, Technical Director of Versolsolar, made a speech of installation services, products and technology of Versolsolar. In the Consultant Appointment Ceremony of Hangzhou Versolsolar, Zhao Yuwen, Director of Professional PV Committee of China Renewable Energy Institute, Wu Dacheng, Secretary-General of Professional PV Committee of China Renewable Energy Institute, Wang Yuehai, Executive Secretary of China New Energy Chamber of Commerce, Dr. Yang Liyou, General Manager of Zhejiang Chint solar, was recruited as Business Consultants, which backed Versolsolar more powerful in PV industry.
Come to win, come to future
Versolsolar not only presented a music mingled with the sand painting for the guests, but also prepared delicious food, wine to express gratitude to friends and partners support and attention. Li Junfeng, Deputy Director of the Institute of Energy of National Development and Reform Commission, Zhao Yuwen, Director of Professional PV Committee of China Renewable Energy Institute delivered a welcoming speech to fully express their confidence and affirmation of Versolsolars rapid development in PV industry. Versolsolars CEO Zheng Hang also made a brief but wonderful speech of How to reduce installation cost of PV power plant, which combined with the overall development status of the domestic and overseas PV industry and power plant construction industry, etc. Mr. Zheng Hang also expressed that everyone in the PV industry should work together for the "blowout" growth of PV Installation Capacity and achieve "parity" of photovoltaic power generation. Versolsolar will always regard "professional and efficient as enterprise essence and focus on team building, professional talents and quality assurance of overall power plant construction, making every effort to reduce the total cost of PV power station construction, which let 10 % capital investment play a more effective role for the rest of 90%.
In addition, Miss Yuan Huihui, Sales Director of Versolsolar presented the integration services experts of Manage Type of Zhejiang Versolsolar Electric Power Engineering Co., Ltd. She indicated that Versolsolar always firmly believe that only the entire control of every aspect can ensure the high quality service, reduce overall costs and investment risks. Versolsolar will establish project management team for the customer since the date of project approval, and carry out commitment of professional and efficient for owners and developers. Mr. Xu Yue, Technical Director of Versolsolar presented professional and sustainable development through years of installation, construction, R & D production, four product lines and technology, R & D system, etc.
As China's most professional PV power plant construction companies, Versolsolar always tries best to meet customers demand and provide customized solutions for the photovoltaic power station construction and make her contribution. Versolsolar presents its professional and efficient achievements via product development, production, management, project construction, installation and maintenance process.
The dinner was successfully held, not only showed Versolsolars steadily development in recent years and its comprehensive competition, but also a profound interpretation of the future development of PV industry.
Previous: VERSOLSOLAR PV Photovoltaic System (VGB-M1)---To utilize the solar power efficiently, to extend the solar power Plant sufficiently